Shi no Ketto Duel Academy
Shi no Ketto Duel Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh!site were all duelers can chat and hang out with friends. This site will provide all different types of Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments. Have fun and be active. Everyone is welcomed here at Shi no Ketto Duel Academy!
Shi no Ketto Duel Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh!site were all duelers can chat and hang out with friends. This site will provide all different types of Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments. Have fun and be active. Everyone is welcomed here at Shi no Ketto Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling Network Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Anime fanatics top 3 anime?
Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby @kiddo-kun Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:24 pm

» Specialty of the Token Dorm.
Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby nicoman1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 pm

» Mission Statement
Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby @kiddo-kun Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:08 pm

» Ur top 3 decks
Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby @kiddo-kun Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:01 pm

» my awesome win
Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby @kiddo-kun Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:15 pm

» test of Midgetman16
Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby @kiddo-kun Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:27 am

» duel of leo king
Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby @kiddo-kun Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:07 am

» Shooting Star Knight results
Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby @kiddo-kun Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:50 pm

» Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy
Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby @kiddo-kun Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:38 am

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:31 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
@kiddo-kun
Admin
Admin
@kiddo-kun

Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy Empty
PostSubject: Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy   Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:38 am

Member Groups of Shi no Ketto Duel Academy and their Roles

Shi no Ketto Duel Academy members are divided into two main categories.

1. Regular members

Regular members are the students of Shi no Ketto Duel Academy and are divided into 4 Dorms called Red-eyes Darkness, Token, Quasar and Grapha depending on their dueling skill and knowledge.

2. Staff members

Staff members are the personnel of Shi no Ketto Duel Academy. They bring order, monitor things, support and teach their students, lead all events, take care of maintaining the site etc. They are divided into following groups based on their roles:

Administrator

Administrators have highest privileges. They make rules and organize the site, its sections and staff, are responsible for Duel Academy's functionality in general, keeping the site in normal flow. They also cover the jobs of all other Staff members, step in where others fail, or are busy, not letting the members feel the absence of some Staff (examples: they update Battle Arena if they see that Mods fail to do it on time no matter the reason, make a lesson in Classroom when Teachers fail to make lessons frequently, continue to lead the event like tournament when other Staff member that organized it gets inactive etc).

Moderators are 2rd in command and have all forum moderating privileges like editing, locking, unlocking, deletion, moving, splitting, merging. They monitor things going on in Shi no Ketto Duel Academy, giving support to members, solving issues between members, answer questions asked by the members, solve issues in YGO area too if needed. More important job is to keep the site's modules fully functional. These include: Taking care of Battle and Shadow Arena frequently, transferring Duel Points, updating SNK DA League, updating Question for SNK DA Quiz and taking care of the answers, monitoring Classroom Lessons to help Teachers in transferring DPs and locking topics, taking care of Testing system, but are not limited to only these. For all other activities of the same nature, they are responsible as well.

Teacher

Teachers are different from Admins and Mods whose jobs are mostly technical. This staff position is all about YGO content and has no moderation rights. Their main responsibilities are taking care of Classroom and Articles section. This includes frequently making Lessons and being active in leading those discussions and writing Articles, respectively. Other responsibilities are supporting members in Academy Central Building category which includes: Deck fixing, answering YGO questions and being actively involved in discussions of that category to provide helpful information to members.

Assistant

Assistants are staff members who help our site in specific areas. Each member of this group gets specific job assigned. Those jobs can be any kind, for example some of them are GFX artists and fulfill graphical requests for our site's design, some of them take care of specific tournaments, some are responsible for keeping certain sections or sub-forums active, some may be our representatives in other places etc.

Dorm Leader

These staff members take care of their Dorms. When an event that involves Dorm(s) occurs, Leader(s) is/are called in front of their Dorm to lead them in those events (example: War between Red-Eyes Darkness and Token Yellow. Leaders pick which members will participate and decide on strategy etc). Also Leaders organize any kind of event in their own Dorm.

Regular member becoming a Staff member

Administrators are responsible for hiring Regular members as Staff members. Shi no Ketto Duel Academy needs many Staff members to function properly and every once in a while Staff members need to be replaced, or even new members hired depending on activity. To be seen from Staff as potential Staff member you need to bring high effort to Shi no Ketto Duel Academy. This means being very active, posting only valuable content, being a serious member who does not troll around, knowing YGO very well, contributing in Dueling Classes by giving good fixes for Decks answering questions in TCG area, answering Lessons, participating in Tournaments and Events, helping out Staff members etc. Do not ask to become Staff, just do what is described as important and you might be considered for the position.

For Staff position advancement, Staff member obviously needs to do higher position's job as much as his privileges allow him. Administrators will notice it and reward that dedication fairly.

Back to top Go down
https://shinokettoduelacadem.board-directory.net

Member Groups for Shi no Ketto Duel Academy
Page 1 of 1